Megger MFM10 Sheath Fault Location System
The intuitive, menu supported operator guidance of the MFM 10 works using the well accepted SebaKMT Easy-Go principle. The fully automatic measurement and evaluation of the measured data gives the operator a fast, easy and reliable tool to test the sheath of cables, and to perform a prelocation and pinpointing of detected faults.
The bipolar prelocation supports the detection of galvanic and thermoelectric influences and increases the prelocation accuracy and quality.
- Test Voltage up to 0 kV DC
- Up to 750 mA continuous current, also suitable for burning
- Adjustable current limiter
- Bipolar measurement for highest accuracy
- Only one single removable HV connection cable
- Easy-Go operation via jogdial and touch screen
- Automatic measurement and protocolling