Fluke Networks MicroScanner Cable Verifier
The MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier presents a revolutionary change in voice, data, and video cable testing. It starts by taking results from what was four different test modes and displaying them all at once graphical wiremap, pair lengths, distance to fault, cable ID, and far end device. What more, its integrated RJ11, RJ45, and coax cable test ports support virtually any type of low-voltage cable testing with no need for awkward adapters. The end result is reduced test time and technician error. That makes high-quality installations more efficient than ever.
- Revolutionary Interface graphical wiremap, length, cable ID, and distance to fault displayed on one screen
- Multimedia Support tests all common media types including RJ11, RJ45, Coax, with no need for adapters
- IntelliTone Toning trace virtually any cable or wire pair with IntelliTone digital and analog toning
- VDV Service Detection verifies today media services, including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
- Rugged Housing integrated rubber holster enhances grip and makes it durable enough for the toughest jobs
- Oversized Display large, backlit LCD makes results crystal clear whether in bright sunshine or in a dark closet